Come and play singles in the new box leagues
Thank you to those of you who have already expressed an interest in joining our new initiative – Box Leagues. This gives all members a fantastic way of playing friendly, competitive singles matches every month throughout the summer and at a time that suits you. Perhaps you are a new member and would like to meet other players, or a rusty player who would like to get back on court – or just someone who wants to play more tennis! Whatever your ability or level of competitveness, give it a go, it will be fun!
The format will largely depend on the number of members who sign up, but will go something along the lines of:
- Mens and Ladies singles box leagues open to all members aged 15 or over
- You will need to commit to playing approximately 3 matches a month
- A match will be the best of 3 sets for both Men and Ladies, with a match tie-break at one set all
- The player who wins the most matches in each box will go up a box
- You will be responsible for arranging all your own matches, at a day/time to suit both players – contact numbers will be provided
- All matches should be played within the month and will start in May
- Any questions can be emailed to Juls Frost
If you are interested in signing up please fill in the form below as soon as possible, so we can get going!